Good luck to all the Dallas teams!!
Update on 40+ Sectionals
To: All Captains & Players of the Adult 40 & Over Sectionals
We realize that you have seen the weather forecast for San Antonio. After a lot of discussion, this is our plan going forward.
We will do our best to get the tournament played this weekend.
IF you do not feel safe traveling to San Antonio or choose not to come, there will be no penalties for pulling out of the tournament and refunds will be issued. However, we must know if your team is pulling out of the tournament by 9:00 am Thursday morning. At that time, we will modify the schedule (if necessary) and have it posted on our USTA Texas website by early afternoon Thursday. We will also resend it to the League Coordinators to send to their winning captains. If your team is pulling out, email Andrea Booth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Throughout the weekend, all weather updates and announcements will be posted on USTA Texas facebook and USTA twitter (@ustatexas).
We will still have the Captain’s check-in on Thursday from 4-6 pm at McFarlin Tennis Center.